Resources about the Sales Development or Appointment Setting function within sales, discussing the importance of this part of the sales process, techniques and best practices. Resources about building and managing a sales pipeline - a concept which helps sales teams track the progress of prospects through stages of the sales process. Resources on sales materials, such as slide decks, demo scripts, email templates, and more. Resources about managing the sales process for leads obtained via inbound marketing activities. Resources about CRM best practices and strategies. Resources offering product comparisons between CRM systems such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Resources about the Salesforce Sales Cloud and other Salesforce solutions for CRM and sales, including SalesforceIQ. Resources about CRM solutions especially suitable for startup organizations. Resources about Customer Relationship Management products, which help sales teams manage and analyze interactions with customers and automate sales processes. Resources about training courses and certifications for various CRM systems.
Resources about the Sales Development or Appointment Setting function within sales, discussing the importance of this part of the sales process, techniques and best practices.
Resources about building and managing a sales pipeline - a concept which helps sales teams track the progress of prospects through stages of the sales process.
Resources on sales materials, such as slide decks, demo scripts, email templates, and more.
Resources about managing the sales process for leads obtained via inbound marketing activities.
Resources about CRM best practices and strategies.
Resources offering product comparisons between CRM systems such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Resources about the Salesforce Sales Cloud and other Salesforce solutions for CRM and sales, including SalesforceIQ.
Resources about CRM solutions especially suitable for startup organizations.
Resources about Customer Relationship Management products, which help sales teams manage and analyze interactions with customers and automate sales processes.
Resources about training courses and certifications for various CRM systems.
This page gathers resources on how to have an effective marketing automation strategy and tips and best practices on how to get started with marketing automation.
Top of the funnel marketing automation tools are key to today's marketing funnel as a whole. This "funnel" is a multi-staged theoretical depiction of the buyer journey. To be a modern digital marketing success, companies must have the three phases working harmoniously as no single part works well by itself. This page gathers resources about top-of-funnel marketing automation tips, best practices and more.
- Managing Campaigns and Landing Pages in Marketing Automation — In today’s business world companies have to focus on marketing campaign and landing page automation to engage customers more effectively and efficiently. This page gathers resources about the benefits of campaign management automation and landing page marketing automation.
- Personalization in Marketing Automation — Marketing automation, along with personalization, is a way of digital marketing that’s closely connected to customer relationship management processes. The building blocks are software, concepts, intelligence and content. These help companies to monitor and manage all activities in digital channels through a central software platform. This page gathers resources about how to personalize content with marketing automation, icluding tips, guidelines and more.
- Lead Management and Nurturing in Marketing Automation — Working with a marketing automation software raises the bar for performing difficult tasks, and consequently contributes to the company’s growth which helps in generating leads. This page gathers resources about how to use marketing automation for lead management and nurturing, including tips and useful techniques.
- Managing Marketing Workflows in Marketing Automation — Workflow automation leverages marketing software to set certain selected tasks on autopilot. It's most often used as an element of email marketing, but that can vary depending on the automated task. This page gathers resources about marketing workflow automation, including tutorials on how to build them, examples and more.
Nurturing is the purposeful process of engaging a defined target group by providing relevant information at each stage of the buyer’s journey. Some tactics on how to nurture leads are through targeted content, multi-channel nurturing, multiple touches, timely follow-ups, and personalization. This page gathers resources about nurturing through email marketing and drip campaigns, managing sales process and managing customer retention.
- Email Marketing and Drip Campaigns in Marketing Automation — Email drip campaigns are a revolutionary approach to email marketing. A drip campaign is simply a series of automated emails that are sent to targeted users, ultimately designed to sell the recipient on something. This page gathers resources about email marketing automation tips, guides, examples and tools.
- Managing Sales Process in Marketing Automation — Resources about the process of combining sales and marketing automation and how marketing automation improves sales.
- Managing Customer Retention in Marketing Automation — Customer retention refers to the various processes and strategies that a business develops so as to deliver a great customer experience throughout the customer journey for every single lead. Simply put, it is what the company does to keep their customer happy. This page gathers resources about how marketing automation improves the customer retention process.
Resources about customer retention techniques in marketing automation like automated check In on leads and prospects, managing quarterly business reviews, behavior-based marketing automation and more.
- Automated Check In on Leads and Prospects — There are a few ways to make sure that a lead or opportunity is followed up on that doesn’t require additional pressure to the sales team. Marketing automation, is a popular way to assist with following up on leads and opportunities. This page gathers resources about how marketing automation can simplify the lead follow up process.
- Behavior-Based Marketing Automation — Resources about the need for a behavior-based program in marketing automation, including examples, tips and more.
- Automated Email Triggers — Triggered emails are automated responses based on a specific action taken (or not taken) by a consumer or a meaningful change in their behavior or profile. This page gathers resources about how to use triggered emails marketing automation.
Resources about the need to constantly monitor and report the marketing automation process in order to get the maximum benefit from the investment in marketing automation.
Integrating a marketing automation platform provides marketers with rich, powerful tools to manage online programs and insights to improve campaigns. Without successful implementation companies will more than likely miss out on the full potential of marketing automation.
Marketo is SaaS based marketing automation software built to help organizations automate and measure marketing engagement, tasks and workflows. This page gathers resources about Marketo features, guides and alternatives.
- Marketo Alternatives and Competitors — Marketo's powerful content personalization and automation capabilities make it a favorite among established small and medium-sized businesses. However, some users might find the pricing and complexity too high. For such users, Marketo alternatives might be more suitable. This page gathers resources about some of the popular systems that may be a better fit for your company.
- Marketo Best Practices — Resources on how to get the most out of Marketo marketing automation platform and Marketo landing pages.
- Marketo Development — The Marketo platform can be extended using a number of integration points.
- Marketo Integrations — Resources about integrating Marketo with other tools like Google Analytics, Salesforce, Tableau and more.
- Marketo Lead Generation — Lead generation describes the marketing process of stimulating and capturing interest in a product or service for the purpose of developing sales pipeline. This page gathers resources about implementing the lead generation process with Marketo.
- Marketo Lead Nurturing — Lead nurturing is the process of developing relationships with buyers at every stage of the sales funnel, and through every step of the buyer's journey. This page gathers resources about the lead nurturing process with Marketo.
For marketers, keeping up marketing activities can be daunting. However, marketing automation tools can streamline a variety of marketing functions, enabling teams to focus their efforts on other core tasks that effectively nurture leads and drive revenue. This page gathers resources about popular marketing automation tools in the market.
- ActiveCampaign — ActiveCampaign is an email marketing platform that helps to automate a big part of your campaigns and strategies. This page gathers resources on ActiveCampaign reviews, pricing and tutorials.
- Act-On — Act-On provides marketers with a full suite of marketing automation tools to nurture leads and drive revenue. This page gathers resources about Act-On reviews, tutorials, pricing and more.
- Customer.io — Customer.io is a tool that lends you a helping hand to craft ideal customer interaction for your clients. It is a B2C solution that connects emails to mobile phones and helps in sending all types of messages across all platforms. This page gathers resources about Customer.io email marketing features, guides and more.
- Eloqua — Eloqua is a powerful product that helps with marketing automation across multiple channels, including email, display search, web, video, and mobile. This software provides tools to segment and target specific audiences with the most relevant content. This page gathers resources about Eloqua reviews, pricing and alternatives.
- Hubspot — HubSpot is a platform that brings together every possible marketing and distribution tactic you need in order to attract and convert leads on your website.This is often referred to as inbound marketing. This page gathers resources about Hubspot reviews, pricing and alternatives.
- Intercom — Intercom is a company that makes a customer messaging platform. The company allows software businesses to chat with prospective and existing customers within their app, on their website, through social media, or via email. This page gathers resources on Intercom's approach to marketing automation, benefits of using Intercom and Intercom alternatives.
- LeadSquared — LeadSquared is a comprehensive customer acquisition solution that drives forwards leads down your sales funnel. LeadSquared accelerates the lead capture process with automation, responsive landing pages, and smooth lead capture from a plethora of sources. This page gathers resources about LeadSquared key features, guides and LeadSquared alternatives.
- Salesforce Pardot — Pardot is a lead marketing automation system that allows you to reach potential clients through a number of means, such as email campaigns, social media and paid marketing. This marketing automation tool for Salesforce can also sync with your current customers in Salesforce to automated and enhance communications.This page gathers resources about the key features in Pardot and tips for using Salesforce Pardot.