Streak is a CRM that was born out of the frustration of constantly switching between and inbox and other tools for customer management. The CRM functions completely within a user's Gmail inbox. It includes solutions for traditional customer relationship management, and other business management like hiring and support.
Some of the main features of this CRM include:
- Sharing contacts, emails, files, and other materials
- Managing deals, support queue, and more from within Gmail
- Works with professional, personal, and school Gmail accounts
- No engineers or consultants necessary
- Based on the cloud and accessible on mobile
- Ability to change the structure without coding
Streak is meant to replace multiple external systems. It consolidates many of a company's most important tasks into one interface that many teams already use: Gmail. They offer seven “CRM Flavors”—such as Sales, Product Development, and Fundraising—based on industry and use-case, which makes it really easy for a startup to get set up with a solution that works well for them without significant building or setup time on the user's end.
Other features that may be appealing to startups include:
- The flexible structure that allows for code-free workflow edits
- The ability to download and get started in under a minute by downloading an extension
One of the most attractive features of Streak for startups is its price tag. Individual users can use the tool for free with the simplest version of the CRM. The next cheapest plan is the Corporate plan at $35/user/month, paid annually. This is a great value for a team of any size to have the full functionality of Streak's CRM. For custom roles and premium support, a team can get the Enterprise plan for $80/user/month, paid annually.
The language that Streak CRM uses to describe their Enterprise plan is more about functionality and less about team size. Since plans start for free and scale all the way up to a fully-functioning CRM with extended roles and support, it's an easy choice for a team with a very limited budget that can continue to use the same CRM even as it gains customers and budget.
Perspectives on Streak CRM
- No labels