Integrating a marketing automation platform provides marketers with rich, powerful tools to manage online programs and insights to improve campaigns. Without successful implementation companies will more than likely miss out on the full potential of marketing automation.
Perspectives on Marketing Automation Integrations
Marketing Automation and CRM Integrations
- Marketing Automation Strategy and Best Practices — This page gathers resources on how to have an effective marketing automation strategy and tips and best practices on how to get started with marketing automation.
- Marketing Automation for Top of Funnel — Top of the funnel marketing automation tools are key to today's marketing funnel as a whole. This "funnel" is a multi-staged theoretical depiction of the buyer journey. To be a modern digital marketing success, companies must have the three phases working harmoniously as no single part works well by itself. This page gathers resources about top-of-funnel marketing automation tips, best practices and more.
- Marketing Automation for Nurturing — Nurturing is the purposeful process of engaging a defined target group by providing relevant information at each stage of the buyer’s journey. Some tactics on how to nurture leads are through targeted content, multi-channel nurturing, multiple touches, timely follow-ups, and personalization. This page gathers resources about nurturing through email marketing and drip campaigns, managing sales process and managing customer retention.
- Marketing Automation for Retention — Resources about customer retention techniques in marketing automation like automated check In on leads and prospects, managing quarterly business reviews, behavior-based marketing automation and more.
- Dashboards and Reporting in Marketing Automation — Resources about the need to constantly monitor and report the marketing automation process in order to get the maximum benefit from the investment in marketing automation.
- Marketing Automation Integrations — Integrating a marketing automation platform provides marketers with rich, powerful tools to manage online programs and insights to improve campaigns. Without successful implementation companies will more than likely miss out on the full potential of marketing automation.
- Marketo — Marketo is SaaS based marketing automation software built to help organizations automate and measure marketing engagement, tasks and workflows. This page gathers resources about Marketo features, guides and alternatives.
- Other Marketing Automation Tools — For marketers, keeping up marketing activities can be daunting. However, marketing automation tools can streamline a variety of marketing functions, enabling teams to focus their efforts on other core tasks that effectively nurture leads and drive revenue. This page gathers resources about popular marketing automation tools in the market.